About Reefer Transport Zone
Attractive Opportunities in the Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
- Truck refrigeration unit market is estimated to reach USD 15.0 billion by 2025 from USD 10.5 billion in 2018, at CAGR of 5.21%.
- Major divers of this market are, increasing demand of frozen and chilled commodities all over the world.
- Opportunity of this market is, increasing sales industrial transport vehicles and technological innovation in refrigerated system and equipment.
Preservation and protection of food, drugs, and medical supplies have made refrigerated transport an essential part of the supply chain.
Reefer Transport Zone is the presentation platform for refrigerated trucks, delivery vans, temperature controlled containers and special purpose vehicles and the necessary equipment. Taking place from 02-04 December 2020 at BITEC in Bangkok, Thailand – the exclusive zone has been designed and dedicated for the manufactures of temperature sensitive industrial vehicles offering services for Food and Pharmaceuticals industry.
Who can Exhibit?
- GPS Tracking Systems
- Mobile Generators
- Mobile Refrigeration Units
- Reefer Containers
- Reefer Vehicles
- Trucks & Pick up Vans
- Pharma Ground Handlers
- Temperature Controlled Logistics
- Cold Chain Monitoring using GPS devices
- Wireless Temperature Monitoring
- And other technology and solutions….
The three day international exhibition will host companies providing equipment and solutions for pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, seafood, milk & dairy, FMCG, agricultural, retail
and many other industries who are the major end-users of cold storage, cold rooms,