Automation and Robotics: increased visibility post Covid19
Industrial automation has been a pioneering field for robotics. Food and Pharmaceutical industry are among the most highly automated sectors using robotic technology, typically in picking, packaging, or palletizing operations. In the era of Industry 4.0 interconnected cyber physical systems, automation and robotic systems have been getting deployed across industries with increasing frequency.
Robotics & Automation 4 Food and Pharma : dedicated to robotics and automation service providers from core automation to manufacturing IT sector for food and pharmaceutical Industry.
Who can Participate?
- Supply chain and warehouse management software
- Factory automation equipment in general (sensing, motion, controls etc.)
- Robotic palletizing — Robots are used to load or unload products and materials from pallets.
- Robotic packaging — Robots are used in both primary processes — to package raw materials — and secondary processes — to package pre-packaged goods into larger boxes, crates, etc.
- Robotic picking — Robots are starting to be used in warehousing and sorting to pick products from shelves
- Automated material handling equipment (Robotics, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, Autonomous Guided Vehicles, Palletizing Truck loading/unloading)
- Track and trace technologies (Automatic Identification and Data Capture, Enterprise Asset Intelligence).
Global food robotics market is expected to reach $3.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Global pharmaceutical robots market size was estimated to be $4,747.8 million in 2018 and is anticipated to have a profitable growth from 2019 to 2026.