Asia Cold Chain Summit
02-03 December 2019, BITEC, Bangkok
A Conference not to be missed
Fifth edition of Asia Cold Chain Summit will be held on 02 and 03 December 2019 parallel to the 5th Asia Cold Chain Show. Focusing on addressing challenges, new technologies, developments in cold storage Infrastructure, Refrigeration and cold transport and supply chain sectors, the conference offers middle and senior level attendees the opportunity to learn, network and seek answers to all their day to day challenges from leading brands from seafood, pharma, food, retail and FMCG sectors from across the ASEAN region
Reasons to Attend?
- Learn and Network with leading brands who are leaders in Cold Chain Intensive operations (Storage, Packaging, Transport, Logistics).
- Listen to what Refrigeration and Cold Storage Infrastructure solution, technology, equipment helps in reducing your operational cost to run your cold chain business.
- Ask Questions to our Speaker Lineup to get answers on challenges you face in your Cold Chain Business.
- Share your knowledge and help your Industry peers with their challenges.
- Understand the problems your Industry peers face and stay ahead by learning how to tackle this before it happens to you.
- Engage in interactive discussions with technology providers, Leading brands.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who own, lease or manage temperature controlled storage, transport or services from the following sectors:
- Food processors and manufacturers
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat, Poultry
- Frozen and Chilled
- Wholesale, Distribution and Retail
- Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Biotech
- Cold Storage Owners